Successful brand’s Facebook page
Vinski Vrh is a popular place in the region north of Zagreb in Croatia – Zagorje.
It is far away from city noise and besides accommodation, you can enjoy in homemade food specialties from nearby family farms and tasty BOLFAN vines.
The owner of the winery recognized the importance of using social media platforms and advantages of digital promotion of a brand and he decide to try with the Facebook page.
The goal of the winery is to reach the peak in wine production – completely natural wine. That is possible to achieve by implementing a 100 % natural method of wine growing, followed by processing must into wine.
It was important to highlight the benefits of three main offers – accommodation, restaurant, and winery. Also, we needed to invite customers to enjoy the nature and the whole area of Zagorje county.
WHAT WE DID?
- Create content related to the wine offer, restaurant and accommodation at the Vinski Vrh
- publish quality photos or video content on the regularly basis
- followed the relevant events at which is represented BOLFAN wine
- real-time communication with users
- a variety of content created with the aim of building a loyal community of users
- manage Facebook ads for sponsored content and to attract users. The most important thing is to create good content to keep them interested
After we started managing Facebook page of BOLFAN Vinski Vrh, post reach has increased by 33% compared to the previous month and the number of likes by 60%.
60% page likes
Besides increasing likes on the page, we achieved greater interaction with users.
Users respond positive and, except comments and likes, they react with emoticons on posts – “love” or “haha”.
Also, we noticed increase in requests via inbox about accommodation and reservations for groups.
Facebook page of BOLFAN Vinski vrh it’s a proof that is possible to connect client’s vision and agency’s expertise into a successful story!
You liked this story? Let us to find the best strategy for you! Contact us!