National Cancer Control Programme
National cancer control program is a public health program designed to reduce the number of cancer cases and deaths and improve a quality of life of cancer patient. That can be done through the systematic and equitable implementation of evidence-based strategies for prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment, and palliation, making the best use of available resources.
The main goal of the Facebook page is to raise awareness among women and men about the existence of the diseases, in particular, breast cancer, colon cancer and cervical cancer. Additionally, the goal is to relate the target groups with a preventive examination that can detect the disease at an early stage when there are increased chances for the cure.
WHAT WE DID?
- Using the “Notes” options as a substitute for a blog and giving advice instead of long Facebook posts
- Using better way of cross-referencing from the official website.
- Advertising to targeted groups and expanding the base of followers on the page.
- Increased connectivity, monitoring, and transmission of the news from the county’s branch.
- Engaging experts in the field of health in order to fill an advisory role on the page.
After we started managing Facebook page, post enagagement has increased by 25% compared to the previous month and the number of likes by 82%.
82% page likes
Besides increasing likes on the page, we achieved greater interaction with users.
Users respond positive, sharing their experiences and giving support to those who are currently dealing with a disease.
We managed to put emphasis on preventing cancers and detecting cases early so that they can be cured, and provide as much comfort as possible to patients with advanced disease.
You liked this story? Let us to find the best strategy for you! Contact us!