ForgeBIT is looking for an experienced, creative, and brave social media guru! Oops, not just ForgeBIT, but also Top Digital Agency, our start-up which is one of the fastest-growing directories of digital agencies in the world, primarily operating on the US market.
To give you a glimpse of who we are looking for, your role is to develop social media strategies for clients, from creative concept to reporting & channel optimization. You must be someone who “gets it” when it comes to social media and is eager to grow our client’s channels through engagement, discovery, and storytelling. The ideal candidate can think both creatively and analytically. Your job will be to find new audiences & keep existing audiences hooked in a way that ultimately builds brand interest & loyalty. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for social media, content, and communication combined with demonstrated business savviness and know-how for driving traffic & conversions through any/all multiple social media platforms.
- Develop social media strategy, outputs, and insights
- Create and proactively manage client’s content calendars
- Communicate strategy and report on insights with team regularly
- Conceptualize & execute content across all platforms that is innovative, engaging, and effective
- Optimize campaigns to provide impactful returns focused on raising brand awareness & customer acquisition
- Define our target audience per channel and extend market reach
- Discover trending topics relevant to our client brands and leverage them appropriately
- Set effective benchmarks and success metrics to measure the impact and effectiveness on a campaign by campaign basis
- Monitor ongoing social media campaigns and generate reports to optimize based on performance
- Use best practice advertising tactics on social media channels to maximize cost-to-benefit ratio
- At least 2 years of relative experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in social media metrics, advertising & monitoring tools
- Well-versed in the principles of advertising, content marketing, and digital media
- Obsessed with social media
- Must love dogs!
- Work in a motivating, friendly atmosphere as a part of a dynamic team
- Work on global-intended products using leading-edge technologies
- Continuous education and guided professional development
- Everything you need to self-develop (seminars, books, online courses, etc.)
- International business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe
- Company events and team buildings
- Regular informal social events
- Possibility of further professional career development
Intrigued by the challenge? Come join us. Send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational (cover) letter to email@example.com.
The job position is in Zagreb, Croatia.
To learn more about what we do, please visit https://forgebit.com/services/.